Reliable & Affordable Livermore AC Services
Do you need AC Service in Livermore, CA? Papa’s Heating & Air is an AC service specialist in the Livermore area. Summer is a great time of year, but it also means your air conditioning unit needs to be functioning properly. There are many different problems that can go wrong with an air conditioning system, therefore it is very important to keep your AC well-maintained so that you do not end up with unexpected expenses and no cool air for your home.
AC Warning Signs
- If your air conditioner is not working at all, you want to check to see if all of the settings are correct. Always take a look at your thermostat to confirm it is set to “cool”. Then, you always want to be sure that you have not tripped a breaker, so always go to your electrical panel and double check. If everything looks good, it is time to call an AC service Livermore, CA professional.
- When your air conditioner is running, but it is making strange noises that are different than the norm, you should make sure that the settings where they normally are. Also, turn off your air conditioner for a moment, then turn it back on – if you still hear the strange noises, calling an AC service company in Livermore, CA is highly recommended.
- Any type of smell that is detected from your air conditioner could mean that you might have dirt, mold, or even mildew inside your unit. This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately. If you do not get it fixed, the air that is circulated could be spreading mold and mildew throughout your house which can create serious health issues.
- Short cycling is perfectly normal if your air conditioner starts to do that when it gets warmer during the summertime. However, if the outside temperature is not particularly warmer than normal, but your air conditioning unit continues to turn on and off, there may be some type of malfunction going on. Contact an AC service Livermore, CA repairman for troubleshooting.
- If you see any type of water leaking in or around your unit, it may be an issue. A small amount of condensation is normal for an air-conditioning unit, but if there is excessive water, it might mean several different problems could be going on. An AC service professional in Livermore, California is recommended for this type of issue, because your air conditioner has many different electrical components and getting them wet could mean ruining your entire unit.
- Anytime your air-conditioning unit is icy or frosty, it could mean a blocked or restricted airflow. When that happens, it literally is making your unit freeze up. A detection like that generally means that you will need to schedule a service call to get the problem fixed.